The Retail Therapy Room is a unique experience in the Dayton area. All of the products are items I have used and adored for many years. I have gathered pieces that enhance your life, that are free of chemicals and toxins, are environmentally sustainable, as well as sourced locally by small businesses in many cases.
Items stocked include:
- A wide array of Crystals and gemstones from all over the solar system, including tumbled stones, chips, spheres, clusters & geodes;
- Native products made locally by hand – medicine bags, Trees of Life, wind catchers, and more! Handcrafted by Cherokee-descendant Deborah Wolfe.
- Organic herbal teas by Frontier Co-Op. specifically formulated to utilize the healing power of plants;
- Therapeutic grade Essential oils and aromatherapy supplies, by doTerra;
- Rescue Remedy products, by Bach Flower Co; experience the power of plant essences to help balance the mind;
- Crystal Journey Candles, all-natural candles infused with Reiki and Essential Oils – a lavish treat!
- The incredible Scent of Samadhi, a herbal powder deodorant that lifts your spirits and your soul;
- Incense, holders, statues, prayer beads and flags, essential oil candles and the like;
- Soaps, lotions, lip balms et al, made from scratch by Barmaid Soap Company, a local woman-owned business;
- Local artists are featured on our walls at various times;
- Crystal and Flower Essence creams for specific ailments – by BalancEvolution, and Crystal Synergy;
- Natural Mandala products, featuring cards, meditative journals and CDs, as well as coloring books for the young ones in your life – color them with our unique recycled crayons, handmade by my daughter!
- Drums and other percussion instruments from Africa, purchased from Ten Thousand Villages, ensuring all goods are Fair Trade;
- Unique and famous SunSeals from Australia – silk screened mandalas for windows and doors;
- PooPooPaper – recycled paper made from – yes, you guessed it – elephant poo!!
- Meditation music, as well as the full line of International House of Reiki's CDs and books!
Plus, many more unique and charming eco-friendly gifts for that special spiritual person in your life that you won’t see anywhere else!
We have a Lending Library, stocked full of self-help books, metaphysical books, books on vegetarian cooking, and much more, that is available for you to read right here in our comfy lounge area. You can also borrow the books, and return them when you are finished. This is a service we are happy to provide to you, free of charge, for your own personal growth. You can enjoy an invigorating herbal cup of tea while you relax and read, also. We will also be selling used books (in keeping with the low-impact aim of our venture) that will expand your knowledge, and help your journey along.
We will also be selling used books (in keeping with the low-impact aim of our venture) that will expand your knowledge, and help your journey along.
I sourced used furniture and shelving for the center whenever it was possible to do so. I will not be using single-use plastic bags in the store, instead I will ask you to bring in your own, or provide you with reusable or used bags. I have sourced local, eco-friendly, small businesses for my items whenever it has been possible. Nearly every book in the Lending Library was purchased used. I truly believe it is our duty to tread as lightly as possible on Mother Earth as we can, and I never forgot that while I was bringing the Reiki Room of Dayton to life.
Hours of Operation
- Saturdays 11am - 3pm.
- During all scheduled events.