A healthy employee is a productive and happy employee. But, are you only focusing on the physical side of things in your wellness program? They say there are 3 pillars to wellness - EAT well, MOVE well, THINK well. We have the THINK well pillar covered with our in-house Meditation classes!!
Help your employees help themselves!! Empower them to take control of their emotional health!!
Meditation is one of the best tools we have that will provide us with a healthier mind and body. During our waking hours, our mind is bombarded with thoughts, a continuous internal dialogue that is the greatest source of stress in our lives. Many people are unaware of the negative bias that normally accompanies these thoughts. Two of the ways this stress presents itself is through a lowered immune system, and an inability to communicate effectively with the people around us. In the business world, having sick employees, or people who cannot get along with their fellow workers, is NEVER a good thing.
Studies have conclusively AND scientifically proven the following benefits from having a regular meditation practice:
• INCREASED IMMUNITY. Who doesn't want healthier employees?
• EMOTIONAL BALANCE. A healthy emotional state improves your relationships with others
• RELIEVES DIGESTION ISSUES. No more sick days off due to various stomach disorders!!
• LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE. No surprise here – lower blood pressure = healthier employee!
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY EFFECT. Inflammation contributes to heart disease, asthma, arthritis...
• CALMNESS. The business world needs more people who can react appropriately to stressful situations
When you learn how to keep a *clean* mind, the physical body follows the same path...
We offer regular in-house meditation sessions for your employees, at a time and schedule that is convenient to you. Employees would be shown different breathing techniques that can then be taken home and used on a daily basis. Weekly structured classes would help reinforce the practices, and provide guidance to them as they delve deeper into the stillness that meditation offers.